Sunday 18 October 2009

He's a little Sketchy

These are some odds and ends I drew and sketched over the last few months, having this blog has already really inspired me to experiment more with all things creative and arty, knowing I've got some where to put anything I do now really makes me wanna go out and make some cool shit, come back soon to see more hot off the press art work, everything below was done by me...




I have hundreds of random character sketches and doodles, here I cut and paste my favourites of recent months and stuck them all together, that's why they look more like collages then proper composition pieces...



my version of a joint smoking Ryu from street fighter.



Photoshop brushes are awesome, you can create so many different styles, its infinite...




This was a real life sketch I made before a party when i was pretty wasted, its sick and in bad taste but always makes me laugh, if this offends anybody i apologise......pussys!



This was concept art for a side scrolling iPhone game in the same vain as 'Dead Space' I may bring it back to life when i start making xbox live indie games, a blog all about that will follow soon.....


Unity Wars is an MMO created by Willy 'Shayde' Reeves, a genius programmer from New Zealand who i had the pleasure of working with, this is some concept art for the text and logo as we were going to update the whole thing and stick it on the iPhone



inspired by donnie darko, not the guy with guns, he's just cool


Come back soon for more.....